So I just want people to know that they're not the only ones out there that feel like they're alone in they're quest for happiness. I really only have acquaintances, no real best friends wich is hard for a teen girl whos not sure haow they feel about anything but that they want to be happy and successful. I kind of feel that this is the only way to eventually achieve my goal, because if you get so invloved in high school then when you get to college and life after "home" it will be a joke in your mind The most challenging thing about this is that when I do get upset or distressed I don't really feel like I can talk to anybody, because I just don't feel close enough and when I do feel comfortable enough they feel otherwise. So its hard for me but I feel like it will pay off. Do you think I'm taking it too seriously or am I on the right track to what I want?
P.S. Feel free to write at anytime, like 2 months after this is posted I still want to hear what you have to say.
P.P.S. Don't ignore this post because you think its going to be all business or complaining I do have fun even if only once in a blue moon hahaha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment